The answer is yes, and all that one needs to do to accomplish this task is to install a third-party app and follow some simple instructions. The app in question is called All in One Gestures and you can currently download it from Google Play. Although most of you will have to wait until April 21st in order to start fiddling with your brand new handset, it might be a good idea to bookmark this page and return to it if you want to quickly remap the Bixby button to something more useful. We’ve listed the instructions below, and a download link to All in One Gestures can be found in the first step. Happy tinkering!
2. The app will ask for access to a couple of things, grant it.
3. Once your’re inside the app, swipe left to the Hard Keys section and enable the function. Now, you should see a message popping up at the bottom of your screen, click on it.
4. You’ll be redirected to the Accessibility Settings screen located in your default settings app.
5. Scroll to the “Services” section at the bottom, locate All in One Gestures and toggle the radio button to ON.
6. Once that is complete, return to the Hard Keys section in All in One Gestures and press the menu button at the top right corner (the three…
click here to read more