Show-stealing looks and imaging prowess, the Huawei P10 Plus was one of the headliners at the MWC with good backing on the inside (by a little less special sibling) and not too heavily challenged from the outside. Early in the new season though, the competition is just about starting to hit harder, so the P10 Plus has big trials ahead.
That’s right, Huawei will certainly find the heavyweight action it’s looking for. After all, the only way to get better is to compete with the best. That’s what has consistently been driving Huawei in everything they do and we guess we’ve got to give it to the P10 plus – it’s got ambition and attitude, and we’ll just have to see if it’s got the aptitude to match them.
Huawei P10 Plus key features:
- Body: Aluminum unibody, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 front and back camera plate; IPX3 certification
- Screen: 5.5″ IPS-NEO LCD with 1,440 x 2,560 px resolution (540ppi)
- Camera: Leica co-engineered dual camera: 20MP monochrome/12MP color sensors, both with f/1.8, 28mm equiv. focal length; 4-in-1 hybrid autofocus (phase/laser/contrast/depth sensing); dual-LED, dual-tone flash; 2x hybrid zoom; 2160p and 1080p @ 30/60fps video capture; OIS in the 12MP camera
- Selfie cam: 8MP f/1.9; 26mm lens; simulated bokeh effect; 1080p @ 30fps video capture
- Chipset: Kirin 960 – octa-core CPU (4xCortex-A73@2.4GHz + 4xCortex-A53@1.8GHz), i6 co-processor, octa-core Mali-G71 GPU
- Memory: 4GB of RAM plus 64GB storage / 6GB of RAM plus 128GB storage; microSD slot (hybrid)
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Huawei EMUI 5.1
- Battery: 3,750mAh Li-Po (sealed); Fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM option available; LTE-A (Cat.12 600/150Mbps); USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo;…
click here to read more