Here’s a look at the NFL playoff picture after Week 12 of the regular season.
USA TODAY Sports
Here’s how the NFL playoff picture looks heading into Week 13.
(Note: Bookmark this page — it will be regularly updated for the duration of the regular season.)
1. New England Patriots (9-2): AFC East leader. (Superior conference record allowed them to reclaim top seed from Raiders.)
2. Oakland Raiders (9-2): AFC West leader.
3. Baltimore Ravens (6-5): AFC North leader. (Better conference record puts them ahead of Houston.)
4. Houston Texans (6-5): AFC South leader.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (8-3): Wild card No. 1.
click here to read more.